Mar 13, 2010
I wasn't lost, or frozen, or gone... I was alive.

This week has been surreal. First I stayed up all night while watching the Oscars. Because of that I've been pretty burned out and extremely tired all week. Besides, I catched a cold yesterday and it has made me feel all goofy. Luckily it's been kinda easy to go back to school after holiday. On Wednesday we jumped on a bus and drove to Helsinki to visit few photographing exhibitions.



Anyways, I went to see The Men Who Stare at Goats tonight, I think it was pretty cool movie. Funny, atleast. After that I walked home in our dark, empty neighbourhood. I was sure someone was following me but actually there was no one. It's just that after seeing the Lovely Bones -movie I'm feeling like some old creepy guy is gonna come from the fields and harass me. Or, after seeing the newest episode of Skins today, I'm afraid someone is gonna come with a baseball bat and beat me to death. You see how easily I freak out? Good thing I don't watch horror movies.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home