Feb 20, 2010
I wanna live my life with the volume full.
Music makes life so much better. Just saying, I'm listening to Pearl Jam at the moment and this morning is beautiful. I got total 3 cd's last night. First I borrowed Porcupine Tree's In Absentia from a friend, haven't really started listening to it yet though. After school I hang out at the city, watched seniordances and met my friend. We bought two tickets to the movie Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Before it started we hang out at the record shop and two cd's caught my eye. First, Porcupine Tree's The Incident. Next to that was Pearl Jam's Backspacer. I had been meant to check their music out for a while now and that cd looked cool, so I thought: why not? Bought those two and now I've been listening to Backspacer non-stop. I also bought few bracelets, that studded one is from KappAhl and the colorful one is from JC. And now I'm just enjoying great music inside, with candy that was left from last night. It's beautiful weather outside, though cold and snow whirls in the air every once in a while. But it's pretty.

And that movie? It wasn't so good from my opinion, too predictable. Though the guy who played Percy wasn't bad looking, haha.

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home