Feb 2, 2010
How is your life today?
May I just warn you and say that today has been worst day in ages. All I can blame is Murphy's law. First, guess what? Snow. Soon it won't melt until May, like in Lapland. Because of the snow my bus was late. Though it wasn't that bad, I had only art class in the morning so I was in no hurry. But I screwed up big time in that class today. I kept messing my shirt in oil colour so at the end of the day I stinked from all that turpentine. And I lost my nerves with my painting, decided not to get my review today 'cause I was already near the breaking point.

After that everything just kept going downhill and after school I fought with our outdoor for ages. Because this house is so damn old, our door had frozen and it was stuck. And when I finally got it open, I couldn't close it because of the ice. Later I got in a bit better mood, being very hardworking. Surprisingly. Though while shoveling our driveway I ended up getting big bruises in both of my knees. I'm too tired to even start explaining that story...

Anyways, now I'm kinda back in the dark mood. This may or may not be a result of someones disregardness. And the fact that apparently two of my three Porcupine Tree cd's are late. Damn you online shops.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna wake up to another five inches of snow. Which makes my shoveling earlier today totally unnecessary. But hey, atleast I've got only English exam in the morning and rest of the day free. May calm my nerves with shopping in the afternoon, we'll see.

Enough with the complaining now, good night to you all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home