Oct 2, 2009
Each time I told my story, I lost a bit, the smallest drop of pain.
Hey I did it, survived from first exam week ever! Dunno if I passed all the courses, though... Physics is the one I'm afraid of.
Today I noticed that there are red wool coats at H&M too. Third store I've seen them in, I think. On Monday I'm gonna go shopping after school, try them on and buy the one that fits best. Also, I've seen few sweet tunics/tops at KappAhl's website. I should go there too.

By the way, this book, The Lovely Bones... Best book I've ever read. Like Maggie O'Farrel from Sunday Telegraph said, "I sat down in the morning to read the first couple of pages; five hours later, I was still there, book in hand, transfixed." I'm so happy I saw that movie trailer and thought "That looks great, maybe I should read the book?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home