Sep 19, 2009
Apple autumn.
I love this season... Leaves are starting to fall of and catch those pretty colors.


And I've become addicted to tea in these past few days. I bought apple tea yesterday. If you wonder what that green thing in the cup is, it's a tea filter. Where all those tea leaves are. That red chocolate bar actually tastes a bit like apple too... And since my Lovely Bones book isn't coming in mail for a while, I bought Holes in Finnish from bookstore. I read it in a school few years ago and quite liked it.


And seriously, my exam week is starting next Thursday! I'm freaking out. Though on Thursday we only have visual arts and a preparation class for biology. And only biology exam before weekend. But I'm freaking out because of physics and math. Oh God.


Now it's almost 1 am and I'm still making one video with iMovie. I love My Blueberry Nights. Great movie to watch on autumn and winter. And if you wanna get into the feeling of New York...


2 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

Siulla on niin ihania valokuvia täällä blogissa aina, osaisin miekin ottaa ja muokata kuvia noin kivasti. Mitä kuvanmuokkausohjelmaa muuten käytät ?

Blogger Milla said...

Oii, kiitos :) Välillä käytän Gimppiä, mutta enimmäkseen Seashorea. Taitaa olla kylläkin vain macille...

Post a Comment

<< Home