May 5, 2009
I find myself from the side of the road.
Well, I could say that I'm all angst right now. It's just that... I'm not very good dealing with stress. And right now there is a lot of stress. And we're having "work practice program" in few weeks. I was in crafts-shop last autumn and one year back in a store that sells all kind of stuff to the bathroom, bedroom, livingroom, patio etc. This year I tried to get to this one bakery but it's full and now I don't have a clue where I could go.

Sure we saw that movie today, The Boat That Rocked and it was freaking amazing... So funny and guess what? Entire theater was almost empty and in that movie was no-one besides me and my friend. So cool... And, well, Tom Sturridge was so hot. Gotta say.

Now I'm waiting that I could watch new episode of One Tree Hill. I can't believe there is only 2 more episodes left from season 6 after this. If Hilarie aka Peyton and Chad aka Lucas don't come back, season 7 is gonna suck soooo much. Atleast for my pow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home