Apr 12, 2009
Quite free.
Jules Verne - Cinq Semaines En Ballon aka Five Weeks in a Balloon. Thats the name of the book I bough yesterday. I almost chose Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, but I think I'm gonna read that one later. Had great reviews. Both books are in Finnish this time. Five Weeks in a Balloon was written back in 1863, translated in Finnish this year.

We stopped by yesterday at this cafe, Sokos' upper floor, best hot chocolate ever. Ever. I did found perfect demin skirt too, few pics coming later. And ok, what if I did buy another necklace? I'm addicted.

Right now I'm cleaning my room, got few more covers of lp's to the walls. I think it's pretty nice in there now. Though drawers of my dresser are in chaos and all the stuff is on the floor.

Sunny outside...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home