Mar 22, 2009
It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy...
I would die for a brick wall in my room. Look at that picture, Peyton's office in One Tree Hill. It's not actually real brick, just wallpaper. That would be cool if our walls wouldn't be wood. There's a lot of things that I could do for my room if this house wouldn't be just FULL of wood. And it's pinewood, not even some cool dark painted wood. Well in some lightning it does look little dark, but not enough. Another reason why I don't like being here, this house almost gives me chills. You can even hear every single word someone is saying in the downstairs. Awful soundproofing...

But I have an idea what I'm gonna do for my room when my sister moves out. Yeah, we've always shared our room and that sucks. But she invented this cool curtain-system so you can't see what other is doing on the reverse side of the room. When she leaves, I get this large room all for myself. I have plans, I'm gonna get new curtains(those same blue lace curtains have been there like forever), small sofa, desk, tv-level and some large plants. I know, it's going to take a lot of money but I can use them in my first home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home