Mar 16, 2009
I love Blueberry Pie.
I don't know how many times I've seen this movie. I saw it first time in a movie theater and it was awesome experience. But took a while until I started to think that movie again... I wanted to see it again. So I searched it from internet but then I decided to ask it on dvd last Christmas. That was worth it, I got it and now I've now probably almost drained that dvd. But I can' t help it, My Blueberry Nights is so beautiful and so atmospheric.

It's a story about Elizabeth(Norah Jones, we hear her music in the movie too) whose heart is broken from failed relationship. She meets Jeremy(Jude Law) and they spend many nights together, Elizabeth venting and enjoying his blueberry pie. She decides to leave from New York on a journey across America. Jeremy receives postcards from her and he wonders if he's ever going to hear her voice again. Well, what do you think?

"So what's wrong with the Blueberry Pie?"
"There's nothing wrong with the Blueberry Pie, just people make other choices. You can't blame the Blueberry Pie, it's just... no one wants it."



Watch it, I hope you're one of us who is in love with this movie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home