Jun 3, 2009
Wednesday stay in bed, or Thursday - watch the walls instead.

So, yesterday was weird and funny. After all this fumbling, I finally got to go to movies with my friend. We saw He's Just Not That Into You, which was cute movie. And I liked the actors since there was so many familiar faces: Scarlett Johansson, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Sasha Alexander... Gigi(Ginnifer Goodwin) and Alex(Justin Long) were cutest couple from my pow. Oh and hey, there was The Cure in the end! The Cure - Friday I'm In Love! And before that movie there was few trailers from other movies and I knew their music too. First there was The Last Goodnight - Pictures Of You and then Bowling For Soup - High School Never Ends.

Last bus didn't come after the movie and we walked around for miles and miles and FINALLY ordered a taxi. Then when we picked up my bike from a bus stop, we ride with it in the middle of deserted road. I didn't see even one car. I came home at 2 am... And I'm not even tired, really.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home