Feb 3, 2009
Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so? It's so cold.
So the camera wasn't enough already? Now my mobile is broken too, and I have no idea what's wrong with it. Everything is getting broken. Altough that phone did stay in one piece over two years which is pretty much in my hands...

I went to school today, it was a bit funny when our Swedish teacher didn't know some words in Finnish - it's hard to explain in English so I'm not gonna talk anymore about that... And apparently I'm not the only one who's sick/almost sick. Some of us are in flu and one guy on my class had to go home because he felt so sick in his tummy. I was pretty fine in school - of course I still have flu - but when I got to home it took few hours until I got worst headache EVER. It's still not over, and we don't have even a single painkiller left. Too bad. It's like someone is stabbing my forehead, ugh...

But it's not that bad anymore, I guess now could get some sleep. We had that English test today already, it was easy as hell. Tomorrow is another test in biology - about the eyes and how they work. I hope it goes well, I've never been a genius in biology, same goes with the Swedish. And math, atleast now. I hate equations...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home