Dec 3, 2009
Frosty and freezing are my hands.

Fucking brilliant weather today. Everything has been covered with this pretty frost for last few days and sun was shining today, too. That view from the window was awesome during chemistry class, sun was rising behind all that fog... But of course I couldn't take pictures 'cause I didn't have my camera with me. Why is it that everything is always so pretty when you are stuck in the school? Yesterday it was dark when I got into school and same thing when I left there. I only catched a glimpse of blue sky from the window.

Anyways, I couldn't keep smile of my face when I was walking home from the bus stop today. It was beautiful outside the city, too. Plus our Swedish teacher wasn't at school so I left at 11:15 AM.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home